    I cannot put to work Matrox G400 and A7N8X.
    Any help is apreciated

    VP

    VP, Jan 28, 2004

  2. VP

    Ayoub Guest

    is your G400 a x4AGP version one?
    the product code line will have a 4 in it if it is.
    cheers

    Ayoub, Jan 28, 2004

  3. VP

    Arnie Berger Guest

    I'm pretty sure the G400 is too old to work in the ASUS motherboard.
    It uses different voltage levels and the connector has been slightly
    modified to prevent the board from plugging into the AGP slot. I had
    to retire mine when I bought the A7N8X-DLX. I replaced it with an MSI
    board that also had two VGA outputs, so I can still run 2 monitors.

    arnie

    Arnie Berger, Jan 29, 2004