    PC-VCR again, it's fine until I want to turn it off. When I exit the PC-VCR
    program, my whole computer reboots itself. I just did a fresh reinstall
    with SP2 and the problem still persists. Has anyone experienced the same?

    Terry, Oct 25, 2004

  2. Terry

    uwhong Guest

    I've had exactly the same problem. No idea what to do about it.
    Reloaded PC-VCR several times to no avail. Checked microsoft
    and matrox websites but have found no help.

    Any help would be appreciated.

    uwhong, Oct 26, 2004

  3. Terry

    Terry Guest

    Did your problems only start after installing SP2 as well? I started a
    thread on the Matrox Support Forums here:
    http://forum.matrox.com/mga/viewtopic.php?t=12703. Please register/logon
    and say you have the same problems. Maybe if enough people complain, Matrox
    will fix it.

    Terry, Oct 26, 2004