    rickaroo Guest

    Hi,
    Anybody know where I can find video tools 3.05 from Adis???

    rickaroo, Sep 5, 2005

  2. rickaroo

    Roman Guest

    Hi,
    i've got the Adid Video Tools anywhre on a CD, it's version 3.04+.

    I will up load the drivers to rapidshare.de and post tthe link here in
    the group. I tried twice but at the moment the rapidshare server
    doesn't like my upload and it breaks up after about 30%.....

    The driver package is is a zip file of about 12MB.

    Will give it a try tomorrow.

    Roman

    Roman, Sep 17, 2005

  3. rickaroo

    Roman Guest

    Hello,

    i've uploaded the driver package version 3.04+, that was the newest i
    had, under the following link:

    http://rapidshare.de/files/5185953/Matrox_Video_Tools_3.04_.zip.html

    It will stay there for 30 days.
    I hope i could help you

    Best wishes

    Roman, Sep 18, 2005
  4. rickaroo

    Elio Guest

    Elio, Nov 20, 2005
  5. rickaroo

    mattiasn

    Joined:
    Aug 8, 2019
    Messages:
    3
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hi looking for Adis version of Matrox marvel g400-tv Video Tools 3.04+

    mattiasn, Aug 8, 2019
  6. rickaroo

    mattiasn

    Joined: