Matrox RTX100 installation doesn't complete

Discussion in 'Matrox' started by alex_glaros, Jan 3, 2006.

  1. alex_glaros

    alex_glaros Guest

    When I go to install Matrox X Tools,
    the process stops after the "Effect Add Ons".

    The last message I see is "Installing media run time files".

    The computer doesn't freeze. The mouse moves around. But the screen
    just sits there with no further installation progress.

    There's just the install image of the "X", with no hour glass on the
    cursor and the "Matrox Tools 6122" at the very top of the screen.

    How can I install Matrox tools?

    I have:
    Windows XP Pro
    hp workstation xw8200