  1. I just bought a Video Editing system with Matrox RTX100 Xtreme bundled with
    Adobe Premiere 6.5. Since I use it Premiere always crashes. Does anyone has
    a similar problem?

    WWW.HARTISTIC.NET, Sep 28, 2003

  2. WWW.HARTISTIC.NET

    Bal Guest

    Premiere can be a very fussy program that doesn't get on too well when other
    programs are running at the same time.
    I would suggest that you close down all other non-essential programs and
    then start Premiere. If this fails try a re-install and finally if no joy
    with that give Matrox/Adobe support a call.

    Bal

    Bal, Sep 28, 2003

  3. WWW.HARTISTIC.NET

    Dream Wyzard Guest

    I've been having the same crashing problem. Apparently Matrox wants the RT
    crad installed specifically on PCI slot 1 (mine's in 2), and no RAID
    striping of serial ATA hard drives (which, IMHO, defeats the purpose and
    effectiveness of video editing) Still fighting with it. Anyone have
    suggestions?
    DreamWyzard

    Dream Wyzard, Dec 2, 2003