    a Matrox SG3. Which one is more powerful?
    Thanks for your help!

    Ingo

    Ingo Soetebier, Nov 20, 2011

  2. It would probably fit in, but one note I found around said that the
    last driver support for the this frame-bufer was Solaris 2.4..

    So, driver compatibility probably trumps which is more powerful.

    FWIW: the matrox card is probably from 1990, the TGX is a bit newer.
    I'd imagine the TGX would win, but it is all probably moot in
    comparison for speeds.

    Doug McIntyre, Nov 20, 2011