Matrox VFW help

Discussion in 'Matrox' started by GumbyLives, Jun 9, 2004.

  1. GumbyLives

    GumbyLives Guest

    Hi,
    I'm running Windows XP SP1 with both ATI 8700 Pro and Matrox RT2500 video
    cards. I want to install the video tools (latest version) but it keeps
    coming up with a notice that I must un-install my Matrox VFW Codec. I
    un-installed it and even tried re-installing and uninstalling again, and I
    also searched my registry for and Matrox VFW Codec and deleted the keys if
    there were any.
    I still get the notice saying I have to uninstall the codec whenever I try
    to install the video tools. I realize that I should have installed the video
    tools first. But there's gotta be a way.
    Any ideas?
    I really would like some help...its driving my nuts!

    cheers
    GumbyLives

    All email has been scanned with the latest Norton Antivirus

    GumbyLives, Jun 9, 2004