    appreciate it.

    Thank you,
    Ben

    Ben Covarrubias, Aug 10, 2004

  2. ftp://ftp.epox.com/downloads/FAQ/cpu-support-mature.pdf

    Peter Strömberg, Aug 10, 2004

  3. Thank you! I had seen the pdf one time before, but didn't make much sense
    out of the multiple listings of the model types. Looking it over again, I
    see where they mention the rev #, and BIOS footnote. Looks like I should be
    able to get at least a little more life out of the 8KHA+ then.

    Thanks again!
    Ben

    Ben Covarrubias, Aug 10, 2004
  4. Ben Covarrubias

    EPoX Tech Guest

    Ben

    8KHA (rev 1.3) max is 1800+ Athlon XP (Palomino core) at 266MHz.

    8KHA+ (rev 2.0) max is 2600+ Athlon XP (T-bred core) at 266MHz.

    Of course it depends on the REV which you did not provide.

    Technical Support Department
    EPoX International, Inc.

    www.epox.com

    Visit the EPoX store for all those hard to find motherboard accessories...
    BIOS chips, heatsinks, cables, and much more! https://www.epoxstore.com

    EPoX Tech, Aug 11, 2004
  5. Ben Covarrubias

    dave m. Guest

    Please help,

    I have a 8hka+ and I am receiving a 41 post code. Manual says this is
    reserved.
    Any idea on how I should go about diagnosing this problem. Will not
    boot to floppy cd-rom or hard drive just hangs at 41.

    512 mb and 256 mb of ram in slot 0 and 1
    Athlon 1800+ xp

    Did complete post a couple of times and even booted up my hard drive.
    But now it just hangs.

    Also can you give the procedure for clearing the cmos using the jumper
    ( power cycle or just leave on for a pre-determined time or unplug?)

    Thanks for your help,

    David R. Martinez

    dave m., Aug 25, 2004
  6. Ben Covarrubias

    Steven K Guest

    mobo problem - try reseating the cpu
    There is no procedure - switch system off, just jumper over to the Clear
    position (few seconds) and set the jumper back to Normal as described in the
    handbook. Before doing a Clear write down all your bios settings since u
    have to re-enter it
    manually after the clear.

    Steven K, Aug 26, 2004