    planning now while these CPUs are still available.

    Thanks.

    Adrian West

    Gary & Adrian West, Jul 27, 2003

  2. Thanks. Excuse my ignorance, but what is a DM update?

    Adrian

    Gary & Adrian West, Jul 27, 2003

  3. Gary & Adrian West

    Bob Troll Guest

    Hi desklamp

    Did you happen to try the board with any lesser bios in there? I'm running
    the 9M bios because the DM was giving me some instabilty even with cpu
    control settings adjusted. I'm running a 2100 palomino in there now. I have
    a 2400 tbred in a gigabyte board but I thought I would ask before I tore
    both of them apart to experiment. Mine is the plain vanilla KG7 (non-lite
    and non-raid).

    Bob Troll

    Bob Troll, Jul 27, 2003
  4. Gary & Adrian West