    Thank you!

    Best regards!

    Thierry

    Thierry64, May 26, 2013

  2. Thierry64 schrieb:
    > Hello! , For some time I'm looking for these drivers and are difficult
    > to get, buy this board for my 8088 XT and I can not make it work, is
    > there anyone who has or is in some old FTP? ....

    I'd suggest that you sell this oldtimer to some collector or museum
    (using eBay...), and get a newer machine.

    DoDi

    Hans-Peter Diettrich, May 27, 2013

  3. Thierry64

    Thierry64 Guest

    On Mon, 27 May 2013 16:16:31 +0200, Hans-Peter Diettrich
    <> wrote:

    >Thierry64 schrieb:
    >> Hello! , For some time I'm looking for these drivers and are difficult
    >> to get, buy this board for my 8088 XT and I can not make it work, is
    >> there anyone who has or is in some old FTP? ....

    >I'd suggest that you sell this oldtimer to some collector or museum
    >(using eBay...), and get a newer machine.
    >
    >DoDi

    But , im a collector and im use a old machines for hobbyes , its
    impossible to sell this one , is hard to find ..

    Thierry64, May 28, 2013
  4. Hans-Peter Diettrich, May 28, 2013
  5. Thierry64

    Thierry64 Guest

    Re: Maxi Magic EMS EV-165A Drivers Question - ev165.zip (0/1)

    On Tue, 28 May 2013 22:09:13 +0200, Hans-Peter Diettrich
    <> wrote:

    >Thierry64 schrieb:
    >> Hello! , For some time I'm looking for these drivers and are difficult
    >> to get, buy this board for my 8088 XT and I can not make it work, is
    >> there anyone who has or is in some old FTP? ....

    >A friend sent me this link:
    >
    >http://stason.org/TULARC/pc/memory-...ry-card-MAXI-MAGIC-EMS-EV-1.html#.UaSziVKrvCM
    >
    >DoDi

    Thanks for the link, it is helpful,

    And I have to thank "ur99ru" for sending me an email and kindly share
    the file to run the card! , Thank you very much to him, and attach the
    file to share who takes to be able to run the card!

    Best Regards

    Thierry

    Thierry64, May 29, 2013
  6. Thierry64

    Thierry64 Guest

    <> wrote:

    >Thierry64 schrieb:
    >> Hello! , For some time I'm looking for these drivers and are difficult
    >> to get, buy this board for my 8088 XT and I can not make it work, is
    >> there anyone who has or is in some old FTP? ....

    >A friend sent me this link:
    >
    >http://stason.org/TULARC/pc/memory-...ry-card-MAXI-MAGIC-EMS-EV-1.html#.UaSziVKrvCM
    >
    >DoDi

    thanks for the link, it is helpful!

    and I have to thank "ur99ru" for sending me an email and kindly share
    the file to run the card! , Thank you very much to him, and im attach
    a link to the file to share who takes to be able to run the card!

    http://www.mediafire.com/download/qj41f156a7x77i5/ev165.zip

    Thierry64, May 29, 2013