    Anybody know the maximum weight that can be placed safely on a
    712/60? I imagine that a mid-90s Trinitron (IBM POWERdisplay 20) would
    be OK, yes?

    David Evans, Jun 20, 2004

  2. David, I have a 712/80 at home with a mid-90s 19" HP monitor sitting on
    top of it. No problems.

    Phil

    Manual

    Phil Hutchinson, Jun 21, 2004

  3. David Evans

    David Evans Guest

    I've heard similar things from others. Thanks a lot.

    David Evans, Jun 21, 2004
  4. David Evans

    CBee Guest

    Fwiw, I had a 19"-trinitron-hp monitor that came with it. It stood there for a
    couple of years.

    If you open the case, you will see it is filled with hard-foam and such that
    will carry the load.

    btw: the 712 came with a side-stand so it can be placed as a desk-side machine:
    no-one will notice it is there.

    CBee

    CBee, Jun 23, 2004