    GB drive? I have now 1 GB HDD so You can imagine it’s not enough.
    Kind reg.
    Max

    Maksymilian Pawlowski, Jun 17, 2004

  2. Maksymilian Pawlowski

    David Chien Guest

    http://www.bixnet.com/ar15ser1.html

    At least a 4GB HD since www.hp.com lists it under their section for
    parts for this notebook.

    However, I would guess that any available 2.5" HD of the proper height
    would work fine as long as you run EZ-Drive or similar disk manager
    programs (some HD comapanies give it away for free for their HDs on
    their website, so check first before buying such software).

    http://www.ontrack.com/diskmanager/

    David Chien, Jun 17, 2004