    I have two Maxtor drives installed. They were a good buy at the store.
    Anyone wish to post about the quality of the recent Maxtor drives?
    -Pete

    Pete, Jun 20, 2005

  2. Pete

    almaz Guest

    bad

    --
    www.247recovery.com
    --
    icq: 194933471
    --

    almaz, Sep 4, 2005

  3. Pete

    TM Riggs Guest

    I have used Maxtor drives in my computers for years. They have always been
    of excellent quality and performance. I have 2 installed in my main system
    at home now and they perform great. Tip: Do not use any kind of power saving
    settings for the drive ie: powering down the drive after a set amount of
    time. This will just decrease the life of the drive.

    TM

    TM Riggs, Sep 10, 2005