MB. 8IPE 1000 Pro and Tekram DC 390 U3W ???

Discussion in 'Gigabyte' started by Andrej, Nov 21, 2003.

  1. Andrej

    Andrej Guest

    Hello,

    has anybody this both running????? I have got this MB. and yesterday I
    have bought Tekram DC 390 U3W SCSI controller. After installing this
    controller (only controller, no more SCSI devices!), the system asks
    me always for "Boot from CD" after restart. I can not boot any more
    from my IDE hard disk with Linux and Windows 2000. With any bootable
    CD I can boot this system and start both systems later. If I remove
    this SCSI card, I can boot from by IDE disk again. I have got "first
    boot device" - hard disk in BIOS. I changed PCI place for the card,
    but it did not help. The card has no IRQ conflict and has one IRQ
    alone.

    Can anybody help me? I need this PC with SCSI controller urgent.

    Thanks in advance

    Andrej

    P.S. I have already installed the last MB BIOS(FC) and the last SCSI
    Controller BIOS 4.0.19.

    Andrej, Nov 21, 2003