MBUltra133 (PDC20276) Bios not installed because there are no drives attached

Discussion in 'Gigabyte' started by dr.parallax, Feb 4, 2008.

1. dr.parallax

dr.parallax

So, after a house move, (and I guess perhaps a bump along the way) my computer isn't working. When I turn it on I get the following message: MBUltra133 (PDC20276) Bios not installed because there are no drives attached. Then the computer goes to the Windows XP loading screen and then to white. Actually, at the beginning it went to Windows, but now only white screen (I turned if off in the middle too many times because I had no access to mouse or keyboard). Now I've seen messages on the Internet about the RAID controller in the BIOS Setup, the problem is I can't get to BIOS Setup because at the same time half of the USB ports and the keyboard port stopped working, so I can't for the moment press escape while the BIOS loads. Now, oddly enough, the keyboard is getting power. Its LEDs light up as the compuet gets turned on...
    Any ideas?
    Thanks in advance

dr.parallax, Feb 4, 2008
Ask a Question