    ( Matrox driver was always ' a peace of cake ")

    Thank you for your help !,

    Jeroen

    rvn, Apr 19, 2006

  2. rvn

    T Shadow Guest

    9.13 certainly has its problems but haven't seen this before. Might have
    something to do with where your located in the world.

    I didn't really notice any improvements for just the AIW in 9.13 over 9.08.
    If you want to work on fixing it posting the card, O/S and WDM driver
    version would be helpful too. I went back to 9.08 because it kept crashing
    when using the HDTV Wonder especially when using Multview. The most
    compelling reason for me to use 9.13.
    I'm used to it but most people don't like the TVoD being on constantly. The
    recording resolution is low too.

    Why did you quit using the Matrox? (just kidding :)

    T Shadow, Apr 19, 2006

  3. rvn

    rvn Guest

    Hey Shadow !,

    Thank you for your reply !

    The Card: ATI X-800-XT all in Wonder
    OS: XP Pro SP2
    WDM driver: 6.14.10.63.12

    and its PAL+-B , I 'm living in the Netherlands.

    And its not possible to enter the channels manually
    in regedit ?

    Thank You again, bye !
    Jeroen

  4. rvn

    T Shadow Guest

    I was afraid it was going to be PAL. Use NTSC/ATSC here. Doubt it'll help
    you but I put a couple of ATSC channels into the channel list in the TV apps
    Control Panel recently. Antenna won't pick them up pointed in the same
    directions as the other stations. Might try that if available.
    Hopefully someone in your area will respond.
    If no one has a better idea you might try another install. Run the
    CatUninstaller first. Install the WDM drivers before the display driver per
    the WDM driver release notes then install MMC in the order they appear on
    that page. RW is last and drivers have to be installed before attaching
    hardware.
    Good Luck

    T Shadow, Apr 19, 2006