MediaWave Laptop Pentium 4 2.4GHz 60GB HDD 512MB RAM DVD/CDRW Combo

Discussion in 'Laptops' started by eTail Palace, Jul 4, 2004.

  1. eTail Palace

    eTail Palace Guest

    There's a brand new site out there offering brand new MediaWave Notebook
    Computers, and PC-Games at competitive prices!

    BRAND NEW MediaWave NoteBook Computer Intel Pentium 4 - 2.4GHz 60GB HDD
    512MB RAM DVD/CDRW Combo FOR SALE!
    Please see link below for details...

    Hard Drives Available for this system:
    20GB
    40GB
    60GB
    80GB

    The specifications details and fetaures are too long to list here. Please
    Check out
    http://stores.ebay.com/eTail-Palace...QcolZ4QQdirZ1QQsclZallQQsotimedisplayZ2QQtZkm

    Financing is available to qualified applicants. See the listings for
    details.

    If you know we carry something but you do not see it listed, we can create
    listings upon request and make them available for purchase within a few
    hours.

    Thanks for reading this!

    eTail Palace - The Best place for brand new Laptop Computers, PC-Games and
    MORE! Visit http://www.stores.ebay.com/etailpalace

    eTail Palace, Jul 4, 2004