    and friendly non disruptive
    help will be available to you. The Official Hang Out of the regulars
    of news:alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell

    Elector, Jul 24, 2003

  2. Elector

    Elector Guest

    Hi Mark there are a number of ways; the first is to send an email to
    or you can log
    into Yahoo Groups as http://www.yahoo-groups.com under the search box
    type in officialpackardbellusers and it will bring you to the site.
    You can then join that way. I can add you via an invite or I can add
    you via your email address if you have a problem joining.

    I have placed many older PB BIOS's and PB Restore files on the site
    yesterday afternoon as well as useful links to many help areas for
    your computer. I have set the members as "NO Email" because I don't
    believe in annoying a person even if they did join. I have no nonsense
    ways of getting other files via your posting a message to the group
    and I will use an off site web space to provide any and all
    "requested" files for any Packard Bell system I may have off of
    Velix's disks.

    I have Metronids process of modification of restore disks but I am not
    to up on the process so my friend Metronid will still have to supply
    the technique.

    All in all you will find no "attacks on members" "no stupid polls
    about anyone" "no troll posts" "no spam files" and "no porn links" or
    anything I deem not appropriate. The site it is for friends to be able
    to converse and hang out in a friendly environment.

    Elector

    Elector, Jul 26, 2003

  3. Elector

    mdp Guest

    Thanks

    mdp, Jul 26, 2003
  4. Elector

    whayface Guest

    whayface, Jul 28, 2003
  5. Elector

    Elector Guest

    Thanks for the assist. I told you it was a learning curve.Ha ha

    Elector

    Elector, Jul 29, 2003