    three years to form a trend? Hope the question is clear and worded
    correctly.

    -G

    gabbey.maps, Oct 25, 2007

  2. gabbey.maps

    Fixer Guest

    I've seem bus speeds of 533 and 800 MHz, and

    Fixer, Oct 25, 2007

  3. different models offfer different speeds depending on the capabilities of
    that particular computer and the processor selected.
    newer models support processors with front side bus speeds up to 1333mhz.
    to understand what the relationship of the bus speed is to the processor
    speed, a google search coughs up lots of good reading including this one...
    http://www.directron.com/fsbguide.html

    Christopher Muto, Oct 25, 2007