    are now loading about 10 times slower than before I updated the
    forceware.

    What is going on?

    Bob Brown, Feb 6, 2007

  2. Bob Brown

    DRS Guest

    No, Nvidia just buggered up the way they measure effective memory speed on
    older GPUs because of changes they made to newer ones.

    DRS, Feb 6, 2007

  3. Bob Brown

    Bob Brown Guest

    What about the blank screen flashes on boot up and overall sluggish
    performance, mouse movements jerky movements?

    thanks

    Bob Brown, Feb 6, 2007
  4. Bob Brown

    Mr.E Solved! Guest

    I suspect it's a combination of background programs and processes and
    poor PC management. No offense of course, it's a 24/7 job to keep your
    PC perfect.

    Download and run Autoruns from Sysinternals (which is owned by MSFT) and
    disable unneeded startup items.

    Also, get a smart PC guy to check out your box for malware, good luck!

    Mr.E Solved!, Feb 6, 2007