    Basically want to know what to type into eBay so I can keep an eye out for
    some.

    Cheers, Rob.

    Rob Nicholson, Sep 26, 2005

  2. you need 72pin fast page mode (fpm) so-dimms. they can either be 8, or 16mb
    each. you have 16mb built into the system and if you install 16mb modules
    in each of the two memory sockets you can achieve a maximum of 48mb.
    you can find this and other information about your dell on the following
    page under 'specfications' as well as under 'tech notes - memory' for
    greater detail.
    http://support.dell.com/support/edocs/systems/ptcd/

    Christopher Muto, Sep 26, 2005

  3. Rob Nicholson

    Michael Arm Guest

    have 6 Simms, but no longer remember for sure what capacity they
    are.

    Send me your name and address and I will send them to you. If they
    work, send $25 to the American Diabetes Association (www.diabetes.org)

    I think there are 2 16mb and 2 32mb. and 2 64's (double sided). They
    should be used in pairs.

    I will send you the 4 of them ( not the double sided).

    Same deal for anyone else who wants the 64mb pair.

    Mike

    Michael Arm, Sep 27, 2005
  4. you need 72pin fast page mode (fpm) so-dimms. they can either be 8, or
    16mb
    Thanks, Rob.

    Rob Nicholson, Sep 27, 2005