    Also is there a limit to the amount of RAM that WinXP will address?

    Thanks
    KK

    Ken, Apr 13, 2008

  2. Ken

    Ken Guest

    Many thanks.

    KK

    Ken, Apr 14, 2008

  3. Ken

    Ken Guest

    Jack D said the following on 4/16/2008 2:15 PM:
    Thanks. The link to the Mushkin that I quoted above is to a RAM that
    runs at 2.1 - 2.3 volts, and the RAM for that board needs to be 1.8 v,
    so do be careful. I will either look for Mushkin or Crucial RAM. I
    had thought about Vista, but I have heard so many complaints that I
    think I will stick with XP.

    Ken K

    Ken, Apr 17, 2008