    MSI VIA K8T800 K8T NEO-FSR
    AMD 64 |3200+ ATHLON 64

    regards

    B, Mar 6, 2004

  2. B

    Wes Newell Guest

    Try alt.comp.hard.amd.x86-64 newsgroup. Ask your news server admin to add
    it if they don't have it. And yes, buy the fastest memory you can afford.
    It will always run slower than it's rating, adn if want to speed up the
    bus, the slower PC3200 may cause problems. May even cause problems without
    speeding it up if it won't run at rated specs.:)

    Wes Newell, Mar 6, 2004