    load the 256 limit?

    I appreciate any feedback to this question.

    Jerry

    Jerry Cargile, Mar 10, 2009

  2. Jerry Cargile

    Guest Guest

    I guess the most obvious question is, why would you do this to
    your kids? :)

    Seriously, for a few dollars (probably less than you're going to
    pay for two 512mb memory sticks) you can pick up a used
    system from Fleabay that's 20x faster than a BE6, and it'll
    actually be useful and some fun for your family.

    But to answer your question:
    http://www.crucial.com/store/listparts.aspx?model=BE6

    Guest, Mar 10, 2009

  3. <snip>

    You are right, I have been searching through the combo sets on Ebay and
    I didn't realize that I could get better boards at cheap prices.

    So, I am forgetting adding anything to this BE6.

    Thanks for the advice and the link, these two things changed my mind on
    upgrading this board.

    Cheers,

    Jerry

    Jerry Cargile, Mar 10, 2009