    I have 2 sticks of 512 meg Corsair XMS PC 3500 DDR and have the timings
    set at 6-3-3-2 and want to know if 6-2-2-2 is better/faster settings?
    Please advise what is the best fastest settings I should use, thank you.

    me, Jul 14, 2003

  2. me

    AJ Guest

    I have one 256Mb stick of that RAM running for days at 6-2-2-2 the
    highest setting I know of, and it's rock solid. Also I'm overclocking
    the 2100+ to 2700+ and the benchmarks whent through the roof. Zalman
    flower HSF, at idle CPU 36C, mobo 28C.
    _________________________
    French Connection:
    http://www.metrospy.com/boycott_brands.htm

    AJ, Jul 14, 2003

  3. me

    Ben Pope Guest

    What speed you running it at?

    The lower the numbers, the faster. With that memory you should be able to
    go at least 6-2-2-2 at 200MHz.

    Ben

    Ben Pope, Jul 15, 2003