    function of this board that if the memory timings cause a POST issue, the
    board will reset all memory related BIOS settings to the defaults?
    TIA

    Matt Wheeler, Dec 18, 2003

  2. Matt Wheeler

    Claus Jensen Guest

    Upgrade your bios to 1.08. It fixes a problem with the bios, causing
    it to load defaults occasionally

    Bios version 1.08 should fix the problem.

    /CJ

    Claus Jensen, Jan 5, 2004

  3. Matt Wheeler

    Claus Jensen Guest

    Hi Matt

    You should update your bios to 1.08, as the earlier versions have a
    bug, causing the bios to reload defaults from time to time.

    The update should fix the problem...

    /Claus

    Claus Jensen, Jan 5, 2004