    installed same results.

    TIA
    Chris

    Chris Gumm, Sep 4, 2003

  2. Chris Gumm

    Steven Hill Guest

    I have a Sun ultra 10 300MHz system and I bought a 128mb memory stick. The
    Banked memory.

    Installs only in twos.

    Steven Hill, Sep 4, 2003

  3. I don't know anything much about U5's or 10's but someone has pointed
    out to you that they need to be installed in pairs. The following
    links are useful for Sun memory in general:

    This shows what part numbers fit what machine
    http://sunsolve.sun.com/handbook_pub/Devices/Memory/MEM_Modules.html

    http://sunsolve.sun.com/handbook_pub/Devices/Memory/MEM_TOC.html

    for your U10
    http://sunsolve.sun.com/handbook_pub/Devices/Memory/MEM_Ultra_5_10.html
    (where it does state as the other person they need to be in pairs)

    --
    Dr. David Kirkby,
    Senior Research Fellow,

    Dr. David Kirkby, Sep 8, 2003