Merry Christmas / Happy Chanukah

Discussion in 'Apple' started by Alan Browne, Dec 25, 2011.

  1. Alan Browne

    Alan Browne Guest

    Best Wishes and Good Health!

    ___
    / __'. .-"""-.
    .-""-| | '.'. / .---. \
    / .--. \ \___\ \/ /____| |
    / / \ `-.-;-(`_)_____.-'._
    ; ; `.-" "-:_,(o:==..`-. '. .-"-,
    | | / \ / `\ `. \ / .-. \
    \ \ | Y __...\ \ \ / / \/
    /\ | | | .--""--.| .-' \ '.`---' /
    \ \ / / |` \' _...--.; '---'`
    \ '-' / /_..---.._ \ .'\\_ `.
    `--'` .' (_) `'/ (_) /
    `._ _.'| .'
    ``````` '-...--'`

    (art: jgs)
    --
    Alan

    Alan Browne, Dec 25, 2011

  2. Alan Browne

    Patty Winter Guest

    In article <>,
    Alan Browne <> wrote:

    > Best Wishes and Good Health!

    Ah, ASCII art! A nearly lost art. Nice to see some again!

    Patty

    Patty Winter, Dec 25, 2011

  3. Alan Browne

    Alan Browne Guest

    On 2011-12-25 13:32 , Patty Winter wrote:
    > In article<>,
    > Alan Browne<> wrote:
    >>
    >> Best Wishes and Good Health!

    > Ah, ASCII art! A nearly lost art. Nice to see some again!

    Searched it on Google. Cut and paste. Leave author's initials...

    --
    "We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty."
    Douglas Adams - (Could have been a GPS engineer).

    Alan Browne, Dec 25, 2011
  4. Alan Browne

    Davoud Guest

    Patty Winter:
    > Ah, ASCII art! A nearly lost art. Nice to see some again!

    Or, as they call it in the Windows world, hi-def graphics.

    you will say in your entire life.

    usenet *at* davidillig dawt cawm

    Davoud, Dec 25, 2011