    Or will the input level be roughly the same?

    Need a quick answer. Thanks!

    Mark

    Mark, Aug 9, 2003

  2. Mark

    John Kelly Guest

    With the SoundBlaster Live Drive you have a breakout box which goes in a
    drive bay at the front of the computer and this has a mic/line 1/4 inch
    input with adjustable gain/level control. I got one of these drives
    recently from Creative website at a very low price - they were clearing
    out old stock, I am sure.
    with your current setup you can use a DI box to input the mic through.
    HTH
    John Kelly

    John Kelly, Aug 9, 2003

  3. Mark

    Louise Guest

    Take a look at the Audio Buddy made by M-Audio. I'm using
    it with the Soundblaster because I speak very softly and
    need just a little more boost.

    Louise

    Louise, Aug 13, 2003