    SRV Guest

    Would a motherboard with a Micro-ATX form factor fit into a standard ATX
    case?

    SRV, Jan 21, 2004

  2. SRV

    rstlne Guest

    It should..
    Open up the case and check it.. (most have markings to show where the risers
    will go)
    basically all xTX varity's will go into all xTX cases

    rstlne, Jan 22, 2004

  3. Or rather:
    "basically all xTX varity's will go into all yTX cases", where x <= y :)

    extended < full < mini < micro < flex (these last two have identical
    mounting locations, but different physical sizes)

    Though in many cases, microATX and FlexATX require different power supplies
    to the other ATX variants (the same as NLX). It pays to check the specs for
    the board and the case. Then you've got NLX (which fits between mini and
    micro IIRC) and WTX, which is (a lot) bigger than extended ATX.

    Michael Brown, Jan 22, 2004