    would like to know is there a reason these
    pins are missing?

    Allan

    Allan Sadowski, Oct 5, 2004

  2. Check first the function of that pins there are some pins of the 34 that
    have no function.
    Pin 1: Ground Pin 18: Direction
    Pin 2: *Change Pin 19: Ground
    Pin 3: Unused Pin 20: *Step
    Pin 4: *In Use 1 Pin 21: Ground
    Pin 5: Ground Pin 22: *DKWD
    Pin 6: *In Use 0 Pin 23: Ground
    Pin 7: Ground Pin 24: DKWE (Write Enable?)
    Pin 8: *Index Pin 25: Ground
    Pin 9: Ground Pin 26: *TRKD
    Pin 10: *Select 0 Pin 27: Ground
    Pin 11: Ground Pin 28: *Write Protect