    Any ideas, why these doesn't work correctly ?

    Perhaps somebody has a good reference about the low level programming of
    the microblaze.

    Andreas Wassatsch, Apr 16, 2008

  2. Hi,

    You should use rtid for returning from an interrupt on MicroBlaze.
    Since you have used your own versions of the handlers, you also handle the
    stack yourself.
    MicroBlaze will not pop/push anything to the stack in hardware, everything
    is controlled by instructions.

    If the stack growns, I think you are missing a restore of the stack pointer
    somewhere in the code.
    Check that your handler restores the stack pointer to it's previous values
    when you do the rtid instruction.

    You are mostly likely creating space on the stack in the beginning of your
    handler with something like
    addik r1, r1, -12
    This creates space in the stack for 3 words, register r1 is normally used as
    stack pointer and stack pointer grows downwards in memory.
    You should then have something near the RTID that restores the value of r1
    like
    addik r1, r1, 12

    Göran

    Göran Bilski, Apr 16, 2008