    Any suggestions ?

    Thanks,
    Srinivas

    srinib, May 15, 2014

  2. srinib

    Jens Gydesen Guest

    "srinib" wrote in message

    Hello All,
    Iam looking to buy a microcontroller board which has a 4.3"
    LCD, ethernet, USB, ADC controller within the uC and pin out for use and
    GPIOs.
    Any suggestions ?

    Thanks,
    Srinivas

    ---------------------------------------

    Hi,

    look at olimex, I think you can find something like STK2478....

    Regards Jens

    Jens Gydesen, May 15, 2014

  3. srinib

    Glenn Guest

    Hi Srinivas

    Look at these - cheap and high quality - download schematics after
    receiving the boards:

    E.g.:
    LPC1788-32 Developer's Kit:
    http://www.embeddedartists.com/products/kits/lpc1788_kit.php
    LCD Board, 4.3 inch TFT 480x272:
    http://www.embeddedartists.com/products/displays/lcdb_43.php

    main page:
    http://www.embeddedartists.com/

    -

    http://www.embeddedartists.com/products/lpcxpresso/lpc1769_xpr.php
    "Motherboard", Base board:
    http://www.embeddedartists.com/products/lpcxpresso/xpr_base.php

    Glenn

    Glenn, May 16, 2014
  4. Hello,
    It depends on what you want from the board. Reading the forums, I have in
    general seen a lot of frustration by people trying to get high speed GPIO or
    various IO modes out of SBC's.
    The doc doe the ARM335x have many errors, and attempts to get easy results with
    code are difficult. The point is: If you are sailing into uncharted waters
    (ie no one has done it before and talked about it), your journey may be long.

    I remain optimistic, but cautious. jb

    haiticare2011, May 25, 2014