    Is anyone aware of a micro that has a hardware I2C slave
    implementation that can listen for two different I2C addresses
    simultaneously? (Not including the general call address...)

    John Temples, Oct 6, 2004

  2. John Temples

    Wil Taphoorn Guest

    Philips micros equipped with I2C bit machines will do.

    Wil Taphoorn, Oct 7, 2004

  3. John Temples

    CBarn24050 Guest

    Subject: Microcontroller with two I2C slave addresses?
    Fujitsu MB9055A has 2 i2c ports.

    CBarn24050, Oct 7, 2004
  4. So do some Atmel AVRs which have one TWI port (which is very simmilar to
    I2C) and one USI port (which can be configured to be an I2C - TWI slave as
    well).

    /Roland

    Roland Zitzke, Oct 7, 2004
  5. These comments are intended to be my own opinion and they
    may, or may not be shared by my employer, Atmel Sweden.

    ATmega48/88/168 using a mask

    Ulf Samuelsson, Oct 10, 2004