    XP2400+ processor?. Would it be suitable?
    Thanks,
    scott

    WilcoxSE, Apr 20, 2004

  2. WilcoxSE

    Wes Newell Guest

    Wes Newell, Apr 20, 2004

  3. WilcoxSE

    WilcoxSE Guest

    yeh...thats the one...darn. What would you recommend?(that won't cost me an
    arm and a leg...)Thanks,
    scott

    WilcoxSE, Apr 20, 2004
  4. WilcoxSE

    WilcoxSE Guest

    WilcoxSE, Apr 20, 2004
  5. WilcoxSE

    Wes Newell Guest

    TR2-M1 (or -M3 if you don't like leds on the fan). About $8. Very quiet.
    Or any other similar hybrid. I've tested this one and it works very good.

    Wes Newell, Apr 21, 2004
  6. WilcoxSE

    Wes Newell Guest

    Wes Newell, Apr 21, 2004