    and I have even set the extra 20 dB boost using the Advanced settings. The
    input is to the standard SB Live! Sound card. I tried several microphones
    with no success. Any suggestions?

    RichWit, Feb 26, 2004

  2. RichWit

    Buck Rogers Guest

    I have the same problem. I honestly think the microphone feature little
    more
    than a novelty. Obvious suggestion is to speak closer to the mic, and when
    replaying, turn up the volume.

    Buck

    Buck Rogers, Feb 27, 2004

  3. RichWit

    Ray Setzer Guest

    When you say "Microphone" do you mean the kind you get at the computer
    store? If thats the case, then you won't really get any performance from
    them. You need to have them pretty much pressed up against your mouth to get
    them to work.

    Ray Setzer, Mar 1, 2004