    Thank you very much !,

    Jeroen Verbruggen
    Belgium

    rvn, Sep 10, 2004

  2. rvn

    D.R. Guest

    I recall that my old Awe64 had stereo mic, so I am guess that the newer Live
    cards are the same? With a stereo mic socket you can send a balanced load into
    the mic input (mono into both channels) with a stereo mic/cable/adapter to get a
    better signal.

    D.R., Sep 11, 2004

  3. rvn

    T Shadow Guest

    My SB Live came witha mic with a stereo plug on it. If you don't have the
    original mic look at the jack on the card. If you see 2 contacts its mono, 3
    its stereo. If you can't see the contacts look at the number of traces
    soldered to the jack.

    T Shadow, Sep 12, 2004