    However, I don't have MS OFfice installed on the tablet.

    Is it possible to import MS Office polish dictionary from my home
    computer into Dictionary Tool on the tablet?

    Kocureq, Nov 11, 2005

  2. I don't think the license allows this. You may only programmatically
    access the Office lexicons on machines with a local copy of Office.
    Microsoft licenses nearly all these lexicons from other companies.

    Mike Williams, Nov 11, 2005

  3. Kocureq

    Mickey Segal Guest

    There is no problem sharing the custom.dic file (your own additions to the
    dictionary), or in circumstances in which you have the right to install MS
    Office on your Tablet.

    Mickey Segal, Nov 11, 2005