    with the current xp tablet pc edition os?

    regards,
    sebastian

    Sebastian, Feb 20, 2004

  2. That would be because Windows XP TabletPC Edition is an OEM only product.
    This means it is shipped with the hardware preconfigured by the OEM (the
    hardware vendor)
    As with all OEM product - the OEM is responsible for providing all support
    on that product (including the OS).
    This is why product support are not providing you with any support options.
    Please call your OEM for support on this product.

    As regards your question. The pricing, upgrade and distribution options
    have not been publicly announced for the next update to the Windows XP
    TabletPC operating system.

    --
    Regards,

    Mike
    --
    Mike Brannigan [Microsoft]

    rights

    newsgroups

    Mike Brannigan [MSFT], Feb 20, 2004

  3. Sebastian

    terri Guest

    In addition to what Mike said, the announcement has been made that the
    upgrade will be available to all existing Tablet PC owners free of charge.

    terri, Feb 20, 2004