Microsoft offers Windows Xp Pro 64 bit Version as free download

Discussion in 'Asus' started by George Harrison, Jan 11, 2005.

  1. George Harrison, Jan 11, 2005

  2. George Harrison

    Pete D Guest

    They will send a copy anywhere in the world for $7 but remember it's only a
    beta that will stop working at some time.

    Pete D, Jan 11, 2005

  3. George Harrison

    Norm Guest

    Well I had a partition to spare. A one year copy of Windows
    Xp Pro 64BIT is too good to pass up. I love the learning curves
    into new technologies.

    Norm, Jan 11, 2005
  4. George Harrison

    Dan Guest

    I like to try betas too. But I found that there were so many 32bit apps that
    didn't work with XP Pro 64 bit that I removed it. Hopefully the next release
    will be better.

    Dan, Jan 12, 2005