    Am I missing something?
    Thank you

    Maurizio

    Mel, Apr 28, 2008

  2. Mel

    Jeff Guest

    Download the one for tablets (Readerv25Setup.exe). Ignore the warning that
    says it is for XP only.
    Right click on the setup.exe file>properties>compatabilty tab,make sure the
    compatabilty mode drop down menu is set for Windows XP Service Pack 2, check
    the box "Run this program in compatabilty mode) and for good measure, check
    the box at the bottom "Run this program as an administrator".
    BINGO-MS Reader installed on a Vista tablet! :)

    Jeff

    Jeff, Apr 29, 2008

  3. Mel

    Mel Guest