    would let me plug a dumb MIDI keyboard -- I own one -- into the
    PowerNook -- i.e., with a MIDI connector at one end and a USB or
    FireWiere connector on the other?

    David.H.Downing, Sep 7, 2005

  2. Actually, I have an old Roland SC-7 sound module. The problem is that
    I don't see how I can connect it to my PowerBook because it was
    connected to my beige G3 through the older-style modem port -- the same
    type of port you used for printers on the Mac -- I'm not sure exactly
    what it was called. Is there any kind of adapter that would allow me
    to connect the SC-7 via a USB connection?

    David.H.Downing, Sep 8, 2005