Midlands UK company looking for a team of 11 embedded Engineers

Discussion in 'Embedded' started by Chris H, Feb 3, 2008.

  1. Chris H

    Chris H Guest

    Hi,??One of my customers is looking for a team. We supply tools and are
    ?NOT an agency. We will just pass the contacts on it is up to you to
    argue rates etc.??The requirement is for 11 experienced engineers, to
    start before April but not all at once! with these attributes:-? ?•C
    language
    must
    have?•VxWorks
              must have?•UML (Enterprise Architect
    ideally)    must
    have ?•TCP/IP
                 must
    have?•Ethernet
               must have?•Configuration
    Management              must have?•Safety Application
    Experience         desirable??This is based in the Midlands UK
    for a List-x company. I have no idea ?on rates or duration but previous
    projects have been over 12 months.??If any one is interested email me
    and I will clarify what I can and put ?you in touch.??Regards? Chris?

    Chris H, Feb 3, 2008

  2. Chris H

    Marra Guest

    Those are very skilled people you want.

    I was looking for basic embedded people and found them very hard to
    find.

    Marra, Feb 3, 2008

  3. Chris H

    mekiemek Guest

    If your looking for basic embedded programming people, I'm a college
    student with experience. If you'd be willing to entertain a newly
    graduating computer engineer, I would love to hear more. I want to
    travel desperately!

    mekiemek, Feb 3, 2008
  4. Chris H

    Tim Wescott Guest

    Me, I want to travel in comfort and style!

    --
    Tim Wescott
    http://www.wescottdesign.com

    Tim Wescott, Feb 4, 2008
  5. Chris H

    CBFalconer Guest

    That collection of accented upper case As and other peculiar chars
    does not enhance your article. I suggest you pick another char
    format.

    CBFalconer, Feb 4, 2008
  6. Chris H

    larwe Guest

    Does this have something to do with taking a sleeper car with a poster
    of Sabrina on the ceiling?

    larwe, Feb 4, 2008
  7. Chris H

    JeffM Guest

    JeffM, Feb 4, 2008
  8. Chris H

    Chris H Guest

    CBF ever the pedant and as usual missed the main point.

    BTW it looked OK whjen it left me.

    Chris H, Feb 4, 2008
  9. Chris H

    Chris H Guest

    In message
    No it is a self filtering system :)
    I posted on Usenet MOST people don't use the broken google interface.

    Chris H, Feb 4, 2008
  10. Chris H

    Peter K. Guest

    It looked like crap in emacs, too.

    Ciao,

    Peter K.

    Peter K., Feb 4, 2008
  11. Chris H

    Paul Burke Guest

    It's almost unreadable in Thunderbird too. Best of luck to your
    customer; I've only been in the trade for 25 years, so I fell down on
    one or two of the requirements.

    Paul Burke, Feb 4, 2008
  12. Chris H

    Rich Webb Guest

    Some "modern" newsreaders interpret leading non-text characters as
    quote flags and substitute fancier leading/trailing marks. Agent sees
    your sig just fine but I'll bet that if you added a leading space
    before the initial slash/back-slash characters then that would
    suppress the weird formatting that others may be seeing.

    Rich Webb, Feb 4, 2008
  13. Chris H

    David Brown Guest

    And Thunderbird (no accented capitals with standard UTF-8 character
    encoding, but a whole lot of question marks).

    You posted using an ISP-specific newsreader, so maybe that's where your
    problem lies - MOST people don't use Turnpike.

    David Brown, Feb 4, 2008
  14. Chris, I must have gotten cheated by using this lousy reader. Looked ok to
    me in Outlook Express.

    Scott

    Not Really Me, Feb 4, 2008
  15. Chris H

    msg Guest

    Here is what it looks like in Netscape 7.2:

    msg, Feb 4, 2008

  16. martin

    Martin Griffith, Feb 4, 2008
  17. Chris H

    Guest Guest

    And if you do a Ctrl-R it looks like:

    Guest, Feb 4, 2008
  18. Chris H

    CBFalconer Guest

    That's just fine if you are writing messages to yourself. Most
    writers here intend their deathless prose to be read by others. If
    you don't intend others to read it, please mark it as such plainly
    and early.

    BTW, even in such messages to yourself, it is considered polite to
    snip signatures.

    CBFalconer, Feb 4, 2008
  19. WRT the original post, I almost thought it was a forgery, as it did
    not appear to be from your normal lucid self.

    Fortunately I am vastly underqualified for the job(s)

    martin

    Martin Griffith, Feb 4, 2008
  20. Looks like crap to me using Thunderbird here... :/

    Mark McDougall, Feb 4, 2008