    made alt tab it work how can i solve this problem
    --
    michal mizrahi

    michal, Oct 24, 2004

  2. michal

    Chris H. Guest

    Do you receive any "neat" free email greetings? If so go into Control Panel
    and look in Add or Remove Programs for entries regarding WinSrvReg and
    Friend Greetings. If they are there, uninstall them.

    If that isn't the case, take a look at MVP Kelly Theriot's web site:
    http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/taskbarplus!.htm and under Taskbar she has a
    Registry fix for "Minimized Programs Missing."
    --
    Chris H.
    Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC

    Chris H., Oct 25, 2004

  3. michal

    michal Guest

    hi
    at the site you gave me i try it but it doesn't work
    wha to do

    michal, Oct 25, 2004
  4. michal

    Chris H. Guest

    Perhaps it is actually working, but they are hidden by your alignment on the
    Taskbar. Do you have your Taskbar on Auto-Hide or permanently anchored to a
    single location on your screen? Are you displaying the Quick Launch
    toolbar? Any of the other available toolbars when you right-click the
    Taskbar, select Properties and select Toolbars?

    Chris H., Oct 26, 2004
  5. michal

    michal Guest

    hi
    no i don't have this file but when i open
    tablet pc open panel and i open Totorial it writen Alert-Melicios Scrip
    detected
    object: windows script host shell object
    activity:run
    file: c/windows/help'tip tude.hta
    when i looking for ths file i can't find him when i scan anti virus it
    writen that there is no virus at the computer maby there is conection between
    this problem to the minimize icon

    michal, Oct 26, 2004
  6. michal

    Chris H. Guest

    Michal, that could be the "tiptute.hta" file which is located in
    C:\WINDOWS\Help, and part of the downloaded tutorial which runs when you go
    to Start/All Programs/Tablet PC/Tablet PC Tutorials after you've downloaded
    and installed the tutorial content. Can you run the tutorial successfully
    from the All Programs listing?

    Otherwise, you may try getting a "second opinion" on the script by going on
    line to http://housecall.trendmicro.com/ and try their free "HouseCall"
    anti-virus checker. You should also perhaps look at the information here:
    www.aumha.org/secure for Trojans and parasites.

    Chris H., Oct 26, 2004