    The salesman at the store could offer me no advice. I sent an email to
    Philips Technical Support but they never answered me.

    Buddha2

    Buddha2, Nov 15, 2003

  2. Well, seeing as there is only a 50mhz diffrence and I have installed
    better software and hardware on old computers, and seeing as you
    possibly have no other choice, I would go for it. I think what it
    means by a greater processor is that you will boot slower or something
    alog those lines

    Regards,
    Anthony Brohan

    Anthony Brohan, Nov 15, 2003