    with the board and I have not had any luck over on the LSI web site. I
    wonder if anyone can help me over this hurdle please.

    Many thanks

    Richard, Feb 9, 2006

  2. Richard

    Richard Guest

    In his posting of Thu, 9 Feb 2006, Richard writes
    Just in case anyone has spotted my plea for help, I understand that this
    is all to do with the SCSI drivers for the on board LSI SCSI. I keep
    getting asked for this file cocpyinf.dll though it was with the rest of
    the files for the SCSI. I have again downloaded the zip file and
    uncompressed it but this file still is not being accepted. Is this
    something to do with the fact that I am trying to run win2k on this
    Opteron dual/dual core rig.?

    Many thanks if you can help me solve this.

    Thanks

    Richard

    Richard, Feb 9, 2006

  3. Richard

    R. J. Salvi Guest

    What version of Win2K? To support dual, dual-cores, you'll need Win2K
    Server.

    ....and I don't know if the following will help, but have a look:

    http://www.lsilogic.com/files/support/ssp/fusionmpt/Win2000/symmpi2k_12002.txt

    R. J. Salvi, Feb 9, 2006
  4. Richard

    Richard Guest

    In his posting of Thu, 9 Feb 2006, R. J. Salvi writes
    Many thanks for your posting.

    I'm running the Pro version and you are of course correct in that it
    only sees two cores. My reason for having this OS on the computer is
    largely due to difficulties I was having with an important monitor
    calibration system in XPpro32. I wanted a fall-back position.
    Thanks yes, useful. I have actually got this all working now but
    doubtless I will stumble and be back for help<BG>

    Cheers

    Richard, Feb 9, 2006