    can I delete it?

    Thanks.

    Frank

    Frank K., Dec 28, 2004

  2. Frank K.

    David Guest

    1st make sure you are logged in as an admin acct. If so boot into safe
    mode (tap F8 during bootup)
    and try to delete it then.
    Dave

    David, Dec 28, 2004

  3. Frank K.

    Frank K. Guest

    Thanks for the try.

    I tried the safe mode and got the same message. I am the
    administrator. Any other ideas?

    Frank

    Frank K., Dec 28, 2004
  4. Frank K.

    David Guest

    If you do a system restore to before you downloaded it, does it
    disappear (or let you delete it)?
    Dave

    David, Dec 28, 2004

  5. How do I delete an "undeletable" file?
    http://www.dougknox.com/xp/tips/xp_undeletable_file.htm

    I'm not an MVP a VIP nor do I have ESP.
    I was just trying to help.
    advice herein.
    No warranty is expressed or implied.
    Your mileage may vary.
    See store for details. :)

    Remove shoes to E-mail.

    HillBillyBuddhist, Dec 28, 2004
  6. Frank K.

    Frank K. Guest

    Actually, it was easier than that and I don't know why I
    didn't think of it sooner. I just went to "command prompt"
    and to the directory it was in and deleted it.

    Thanks for all the help.

    Frank

    Frank K., Dec 28, 2004