    there anything I can do about it?

    Thanks,

    Andy.

    Andy, Apr 25, 2004

  2. Andy

    Ben Pope Guest

    Use the DVI connector?

    Check (or clear) the box in the advanced driver options for the different
    DVI operational mode?

    Not having used a TFT on mine I'm not sure, but thats where I'd start.

    You can set the DVI output to be the primary display (effectively swap the
    two displays) in the Displays option.

    Ben

    Ben Pope, Apr 26, 2004

  3. Andy

    Andy Guest

    Thanks for the reply Ben, but my TFT doesn't have a DVI connector. I tried
    disabling 'Alternate DVI operational mode' anyway, but that had no effect.

    Does anyone have any other suggestions?

    Andy

    Andy, Apr 26, 2004
  4. Andy

    Andy Guest

    Never mind, I think the problem's gone now. I forgot about the DVI adaptor
    that came with the card, so I tried that and set DVI operational mode on
    again, and it seems to be OK now, in Windows anyway. I guess that's what Ben
    meant by the 'DVI connector'. Thanks again!

    Andy

    Andy, Apr 26, 2004
  5. Andy

    Ben Pope Guest