missing atidtct.hlp file

Discussion in 'ATI' started by Kevin Coates, Apr 29, 2004.

  1. Kevin Coates

    Kevin Coates Guest

    Kevin Coates, Apr 29, 2004

  2. Kevin Coates

    Hairy Jay Guest

    Kevin:

    You are the third person to post this question (I think I was the first) - I
    have not seen any responses so far! I think this appeared after I installed
    the Omega version of Catalyst 4.4. Searching for "atidct" on Google was no
    help either. I hope someone posts the answer.

    Hairy Jay, Apr 29, 2004

  3. Kevin Coates

    Kevin Coates Guest

    Kevin Coates, Apr 30, 2004
  4. Kevin Coates

    JAD Guest

    KevinCoats:
    I also have Catalyst 4.4 installed.
    Hairyjay:
    I think this appeared after I installed
    the Omega version of Catalyst 4.4.

    Do you guys both have Omegas or not?

    I believe the OMEGAS leave out such trivial things has help files to
    lessen the download size, they used to anyway.

    JAD, Apr 30, 2004
  5. Kevin Coates

    Kevin Coates Guest

    Kevin Coates, Apr 30, 2004
  6. Kevin Coates

    JAD Guest

    MMC would be software. omegas are a third party ATI DRIVERs
    'tweaked' for gaming

    JAD, May 1, 2004
  7. Kevin Coates

    Kevin Coates Guest

    Kevin Coates, May 1, 2004
  8. Kevin Coates

    Jeepfun Guest

    I have the same problem using the catalyst cd I bought from ATI. Makes
    me wonder why I bought a new ati card. Has anyone found the solution?

    Jeepfun, Oct 10, 2004