    solution? Thanks in advance for your assistance.

    Regards,
    Greg

    Greg, Dec 7, 2004

  2. Greg

    Charles Dyer Guest

    What, exactly, is the filename which appears on the DT6180 and what, exactly,
    is the corresponding filename on PMS?

    Charles Dyer, Dec 7, 2004

  3. Greg

    Greg Guest

    Hello Charles,

    Thanks for your prompt reply. I guess, I've incorrectly stated my
    problem. I should say the filename appears corrupted. The actual
    filename is "test" without the double quotes of course.

    On PMS the filename remains unchanged. Initial spooling to the DT6180
    monitor shows the filename as "Unknown" and then becomes for just a
    moment the original file name. However, once spooling has completed the
    resultant filename is a two digit name that seems to be random. For
    example a blank space followed by a question mark (eg. ?)

    Can you explain why this conversion takes place?

    -Greg

    Greg, Dec 7, 2004
  4. Greg

    Charles Dyer Guest

    Other than to suggest that you might have a communication problem, no.

    Charles Dyer, Dec 7, 2004